Quick and easy Shrimp Scampi
This recipe is a time saver
- 1 lb
frozen, cooked jumbo shrimp
- 1/4 cup
- 1-2 tablespoons
- 1-2 teaspoons
- 1/2 teaspoon
- salt and pepper
- Defrost shrimp in a colander in the sink-this can be done the night before-make sure to refrigerate shrimp after thawing.
- Peel and devein shrimp if not already peeled.
- Cook your rice first-this dish will come together quickly.
- Add olive oil to a non-stick pan, warm slightly
- add your garlic, thyme, salt, pepper and lemon juice, stir to combine with olive oil, until fragrant.
- Add defrosted, drained shrimp, toss in olive oil mixture until warmed through
- Serve over rice.