Easy and creamy mac n cheese
Yes you can have mac n cheese!
- 1 cup (4 oz)
gluten free elbow macaroni
- 1 cup
dairy free milk
- 1 tablespoon
dairy free spread
- 1 1/2 tablespoon
white rice flour
- 1/2 teaspoon
- 1/4 teaspoon
- 1 teaspoon
Mrs. Dash original seasoning*
- 1 bag
dairy free shredded cheddar cheese
- Spray a medium baking dish with cooking spray.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
- In a large pot of boiling water, cook elbow macaroni according to package directions. Drain.
- In a large saucepan, melt dairy-free spread over medium heat, until melted and bubbling.
- Sprinkle rice flour over the melted spread, and whisk to combine.
- Slowly pour in your milk and whisk constantly, until mixture thickens to a cream soup consistency. Stir in seasonings.
- Mix in half of the cheese and stir until melted.
- Stir in cooked macaroni.
- Pour macaroni mixture into the baking dish evenly. Bake for about 15-20 minutes, or until bubbling.
- Top with remaining cheese: bake another 5-10 minutes, or until cheese is melted.