Easy gluten free blueberry bananas muffins
healthy and delicious
* you can use a light oil in place of the applesauce
ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/4 cup
- 1/4 cup
dairy free milk
- 1 teaspoon
- 1 1/2 cups
gluten free Bisquick
- 1/2 cup
brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 teaspoon
- 1 cup
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (or 175 °C) and line a muffin pan with 12 paper liners.
- In a large bowl stir together the mashed bananas, melted butter, milk, eggs and vanilla until thoroughly combined then set it aside.
- In another bowl stir together the Bisquick, brown sugar and cinnamon. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and stir the wet and dry ingredients together until well combined. The batter should be pretty thick.
- Stir in the fresh blueberries until they are evenly dispersed throughout the batter then evenly divide the batter among the twelve paper liners.
- Sprinkle each muffin with the cinnamon sugar mixture and bake them for 24 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Allow the muffins to cool in the pan for 5 minutes before removing them to cool completely on a baking rack.